This is a list of notable places in Teets Family genealogy. It was created to allow quick access to selected locations of interest to the author of this web site and other persons involved in it's creation. All of these links use Google maps services and offer traditional road maps, satellite views, terrain views, and combinations thereof. You can zoom in and out, change the map style to the desired view. In the satellite view, at the smallest zoom level (typically the second/third mark in the sliding scale), you can see actually see homes or cemeteries or whatever you are looking at. You can zoom out, find your town, and then zoom in on your own home using these features.
- Austin, Texas This page shows places of interest in the area of Austin, TX, including places where John & Donna Teets lived.
- Buckhannon, Upshur County, West Virginia This page shows several places of interest within Buckhannon such as places of birth, places where people lived, etc.
- Hannibal and Shadyside Ohio This page shows places of interest within Hannibal Ohio, where Jim and Rosabell Harclerode lived, and Shadyside, Ohio, where Sandra (Harclerode) Hughes lived.
- Upshur County Cemeteries This link shows cemeteries of interest to this genealogy which are located in Upshur County, West Virginia. Included are (Old) Heavner Cemetery, Memorial Park, Memorial Gardens, and the New Addition.
- Binghamton/Endicott/Owego, New York This page shows places of interest in the Binghamton, Endicott, and Owego, New York area where John II and Donna Teets, as well as Don and Gloria Lowe lived during their IBM careers and thereafter.