F, b. 20 July 1869, d. 29 October 1910
Cordelia Westfall was born on 20 July 1869 in Upshur, West Virginia.2,3,4,5 She was the daughter of Lorenzo Dow Westfall and Elsie "Elcy/Elca" Cutright.1 Cordelia Westfall married Henry Orr Stansberry, son of Elijah Stansberry and Cecelia "Celia" Boggess, on 25 May 1889.1,6 Cordelia Westfall died on 29 October 1910 at age 41.2 She was buried after 29 October 1910 in Buckhannon, Upshur, West Virginia.7
|Last Edited||26 Apr 2012|
|Father*||Lorenzo Dow Westfall1 b. 9 Jan 1841, d. 20 Jul 1889|
|Mother*||Elsie "Elcy/Elca" Cutright1 b. Feb 1843, d. 21 Sep 1901|
Children of Cordelia Westfall and Henry Orr Stansberry
- [S47] Sondra Teets Trammel Personal Family Files.
- [S95] Tombstone:, Codelia Stansberry, b. 7/20/1869, d. 10/29/1910, w/o H. O. Stansberry.
- [S157] Census: 1910 Upshur, West Virginia, Buckhannon, District 145, May 5, 1910, HH#276-276
Stansberry, Henry O., 44, married 21 years, WV WV WV
wife Cordelia, 40, married 21 years, 2 children, 2 living, WV WV WV
daughter Delphia, 20, WV WV WV
son Jay, 10, WV WV WV.
- [S180] Census: 1900 Upshur, West Virginia, Washington, District 149, June 19-20, 1900, HH#165-168
Stansberry, H. O., Sept 1865, 34, married 11 years, WV WV WV
wife Cordelia, July 1869, 30, married 11 years, 2 children, 2 living, WV WV WV
daughter Delphia B., Dec 1889, 10, WV WV WV
Infant son, Feb 1900, 3/12, WV WV WV [Charles Jay].
- [S434] Ancestry.com: Westfall's and other families, Sherri Phipps, 11/16/2002, http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi, Westfall's and other families
Entries: 13722 Updated: Sat Nov 16 14:41:48 2002 Contact: Sherri Phipps
Name: Lorenzo Dow WESTFALL
Given Name: Lorenzo Dow
Birth: 9 Jan 1841 in Jackson Co. WVa., USA 1
Death: 20 Jul 1889 in Randolph Co. Wva., USA 2
Burial: Blue Rock Cem. West Virginia, USA
An explanation for all the Lorenzo Dow's over about a 25 year time period.
Columbia Encyclopedia pg. 592
Lorenzo Dow: 1777-1834, American Evangelist born in Coventry Conn. Although connected to the Methodist church, he spent most of his life as as Independent preacher, travelling between the north and south on horseback.
By 1830 Dow was nationally known, not only for his eloquence but for his oddities in manner and dress. He visited Ireland and England and introduced Camp meetings.
Fought in Civil War F Co. 21st Va. Inf.
Change Date: 19 Oct 2001 at 01:00:00
Father: Martin WESTFALL b: 9 Aug 1819 in Lewis Co. WVa.,USA
Mother: Rebecca WARNER b: 3 Dec 1823 in Upshur Co. WVa.,USA
Marriage 1 Elsa "Elsie" CUTRIGHT b: Feb 1842 in Lewis Co. WVa.,USA
Married: 7 May 1864 in Upshur Co. WVa.,USA 4
Eva Jane WESTFALL b: 9 Jun 1865 in Upshur Co. WVa.,USA
Cordelia WESTFALL b: 20 Jul 1869 in Upshur Co. WVa.,USA
Kindly WESTFALL b: 1870 in Lewis Co. WVa.,USA
Minnie WESTFALL b: 4 Mar 1875 in Upshur Co. WVa.,USA
Clara WESTFALL b: 17 Mar 1882 in Lewis Co. WVa.,USA
Title: Birth Record
Text: Upshur Co. WVa birth's 1852-1897
Title: Death Record
Title: Marriage Record.
- [S8] Marriage Records: WV, Upshur 1851 - 1896 - Cochran, May 25, 1889
Stansberry, Henry O., 23, Monongalia; Upshur, s/o unspecified
Westfall, Cordelia, 19, Upshur, d/o unspecified.
- [S95] Tombstone:, Cordelia, wife of H. O. Stansberry, July 20, 1869 - October 29, 1910.
- [S93] Bobby Teets (Barbara Melton Teets) Personal Files.
- [S93] Bobby Teets (Barbara Melton Teets) Personal Files,.